How to quickly install LED flexible light strip and LED hard light strip guideTime:2021-04-12 / Read:55
How to connect the LED light strip? How to install the LED light strip? What is the method to install the LED light strip?
We know that there are two kinds of LED light strip materials: LED flexible light strip and LED hard light strip.
The LED flexible light strip has soft and flexible characteristics, which is especially convenient for decoration in irregular and narrow spaces. The back of the light strip is attached with imported 3M double-sided tape, which is easy to install and can be cut at will, or it can be extended arbitrarily without affecting the light.
LED rigid light strip is assembled with PCB rigid board. The advantage of the LED rigid light strip is that it is easier to fix, and it is more convenient to process and install. With the V-shaped aluminum groove base, it has the advantages of high brightness, adjustable light-emitting angle, and the length can be customized according to actual requirements; the disadvantage is that it cannot be bent at will. Not suitable for irregular places.
The following is a detailed introduction to the operation methods of the hard light strip and the soft light strip:
1. The installation method of LED rigid light strip is as follows:
Material: LED rigid light strip, DC 12V drive power, light strip connector, waterproof glass glue
Test the power supply and each light strip before installation, calculate the power of the power supply, determine how many meters to connect to a power supply, and determine the wiring plan. The wire is the shortest and the wiring is the simplest.
3. There is a "scissors" mark for each meter, and it can only be cut at the mark. Wrong cutting or cutting deviation will cause one meter to not shine.
4. When installing, put the LED rigid light strip in the light slot. When installing in irregular places, you need a light belt connector; each LED rigid light bar must be equipped with a connector; remove the transparent plastic cover when connecting, Connect the test lamp and then close it. If it is connected directly with a cover, it is easy to cause a short circuit.
5. After installation, put waterproof glass glue on the tail plug and plug to enhance the water resistance.
2. Installation method of LED flexible light strip:
1. First, tear off the 3M double-sided adhesive on the back of the LED flexible light bar, and then fix the LED light strip in the installation position. It is best to press again by hand to ensure that the light bar sticks more firmly.
2. In some corners or the light strip is too long, you need to cut off the LED light body. The LED light strip is a circuit structure composed of 3 LEDs as a group in series and parallel. Every 3 LEDs can be cut. If the light strip is short during installation or needs to be cut at the corner, it will be used when reconnecting the light strip. Light bar connector, the connector is used with the light strip, and will be packaged with the light strip when you buy it.
3. Outdoor installation is fixed. LED light strips installed outdoors will be exposed to wind, sun and rain for a long time, which will reduce the adhesion of 3M and the LED light strips will fall off. Therefore, the installation of outdoor flexible LED light strips often adopts card slot fixing. Where cutting and connection are required, the method is the same as indoor installation, except that it needs to be equipped with waterproof glue to consolidate the waterproof effect of the connection point.
4. Matching LED power supply. The general voltage of LED light strip is DC 12V. You can buy a high-power switching power supply as the main power supply, and connect all the LED flexible light strip input power sources in parallel, and the main switching power supply is used for power supply.